J F Renshaw – Marketing Assistant
Closing date for applications: 25 September 2019
We have an opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join the Marketing team. Reporting to and supporting the Trade Marketing Manager in helping to deliver their Trade and Event plans, as part of the overall Marketing strategy. The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting with promotional activities, liaise with retailers to supply content, secure space retail/trade in publications etc.
- Assisting the Trade Marketing Manager in updating and publishing promotional performance KPIs to the wider team and business.
- Supporting with gathering market intelligence and consumer insights.
- Organising the packing and dispatching of relevant samples across channels.
- Assisting with the coordination and deployment of the event strategy plan.
- Assisting with writing and progression of press releases for trade and consumer publications.
- Completing monthly price audits for multiple and sugarcraft stores from online date, and occasional store visits.
- Providing general administrative support to the wider marketing team.
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess the following qualifications & attributes:
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent in a Marketing discipline
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience working within a Marketing team.
- Good attention to detail with strong project management skills.
- Experience in, or affinity with food, baking, cake decorating.
- Creative in thought and execution.
- A team player, who is equally adept at working on their own.
- Continuous improvement mind set.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please forward your CV to the HR Department at Renshaw. A full job description is available on request.