National Account Manager – J F Renshaw (Field based)
Closing date for applications: 14 April 2019
JF Renshaw, part of Real Good Food PLC is a leading British manufacturer of ready to roll icing, marzipan, frostings, caramel and mallows; supplying products both in the UK and exports across the world. It supplies specialist sugarcraft shops, bakery, general wholesalers, major grocery outlets as well as food manufacturers and the foodservice sector.
We have a new opportunity for a National Account Manager to join our team; primarily field based and with one day per week on site in Liverpool. Reporting to the Wholesale Controller, we are looking for someone with proven wholesale sales and account management ability. The role is “top to toe” management of the accounts in the portfolio
You will manage and develop business with nominated accounts within our national wholesale customer base and be responsible for meeting company targets in terms of revenue, margin and tonnage as detailed in the annual budget.
We need someone who can optimize customer opportunities with existing and potential new accounts to drive distribution of Renshaw products through the Wholesalers and end users in liaison with the Technical Sales Managers. Liaising with customer service, production planning and logistics to ensure excellence in customer service; whilst ensuring clear communication between Renshaw and your customer base.
The person we are looking for will:
- Have five plus years’ experience in an Account Management role.
- Be a self-starter who is able to work on their own initiative whilst being a strong team player.
- Possess excellent negotiation, analysis and strategic skills enabling full engagement with both the internal team and customers.
- Have Brand experience as their main focus, with previous experience of managing Own Label ranges being an advantage.
- Have the ability to achieve KPI’s as relevant to this role.
- Possess strong Numeracy Skills and proficient in the use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Be able to undertake regular travel with overnight stays.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including: Car, Mobile, Laptop, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Private Health Insurance and 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.