Technical Sales Manager – J F Renshaw (Field-based)
Closing date for applications: 14 April 2019
JF Renshaw, part of Real Good Food PLC is a leading British manufacturer of ready to roll icing, marzipan, frostings, caramel and mallows; supplying products both in the UK and exports across the world. It supplies specialist sugarcraft shops, bakery, general wholesalers, major grocery outlets as well as food manufacturers and the foodservice sector.
We have a new opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager to join our team; primarily field based and with one day per week on site in Liverpool. Reporting to the Wholesale Controller, we are looking for someone with proven sales ability in the bakery sector, with a bakery or similar background, selling ingredients to B2B customers. Working with a basic portfolio of established accounts, the main purpose of this role will be hunting new business and customers and sales development.
You will optimize customer opportunities and drive distribution of Renshaw products through the wholesaler supplied end users, in liaison with the National Account Manager and Wholesale Controller.
You will ensure clear communication between the end user and their nominated wholesaler.
The person we are looking for will:
- Have five plus years’ sales experience in this type of role and industry.
- Be a self-starter who is able to work on their own initiative whilst being a strong team player.
- Possess proven selling and organisation skills enabling full engagement with both the internal team and customers.
- Have the ability to achieve KPI’s as relevant to this role.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Be able to undertake regular travel with overnight stays.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including: Car, Mobile, Laptop, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Private Health Insurance and 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.