J F Renshaw – Digital Executive
Closing date for applications: 25 September 2019
We have an opportunity for a Digital Executive to join the Marketing team. Reporting to and supporting theConsumer Communications Manager with developing and delivering the communication strategy that drives us to become the online home for sweet treat decoration. The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting and working effectively with the Consumer Communications Manager to execute the communication strategy across traditional and digital mediums. This will involve formulating and managing programmes to agreed metrics.
- Managing all Renshaw and Rainbow Dust social media pages, which will include being responsible for creating and responding to posts and blogs.
- Supporting the delivery of other customer communication campaigns through email and alternative mediums.
- Delivering content from internal and external activity i.e. competitions, surveys, etc.
- Working with Applications to video and photograph inspirational pieces, to communicate key product attributes and benefits.
- Analysing and reporting on digital performance using appropriate metrics and KPIs.
- Investigating, monitoring and reporting on competitor activity by gathering information through our social media community.
- Supporting the management of our corporate communications through our online presence.
- Acquiring, managing and assessing our customer database in line with GDPR requirements.
- Ensuring that communications are delivered consistently with our brand values.
- Implementing e-commerce product updates and promotional communications, as agreed with commercial teams and the Marketing Controller.
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess the following qualifications & attributes:
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent in a Marketing discipline.
- High degree of digital literacy and knowledge, with an understanding of the latest digital trends.
- Proven experience in delivering digital communication, graphic design, in addition to photography skills and creating content.
- Experience in, or affinity with food, baking, cake decorating.
- Wider Marketing experience, particularly in creative communications and/or product management is desirable, but not essential.
- Creative in thought and execution.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, persuasive and influential.
- A team player, who is equally adept at working on their own.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Confident, assertive and personable. Someone who can make decisions and imaginatively overcome obstacles while keeping momentum and pace.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please forward your CV to the HR Department at Renshaw. A full job description is available on request.